Downsize Version History
← Back to main Downsize page.
- Fixes regression bug that caused drop shadows to fail on images with no frame.
- Fixes a potential crasher when processing images.
- Memory usage bug fixes. This version should use far less memory than previous versions.
- Enhancements to the built-in update checker.
- Downsize is now a Universal Binary.
- New licensing system to work with our new store (old users will require new licenses files).
- Fixed bug with dragging and dropping images and folders into the image well.
- Fixed bug that caused part of the resized image's frame to be cut off in some cases.
- Several other bug fixes.
- New preview window to preview resized images before batch processing.
- Images can now be rotated while being resized.
- Corners of resized images can now be rounded.
- Multiple watermarks can now be added to resized images.
- The opacity of added watermarks can now be specified.
- Watermarks can now be more precisely positioned.
- Drop shadow can now be applied to resized images.
- Resized images can now be created directly in a specified folder instead of being placed in a newly created folder.
- Resized images can now retain their original creation dates.
- iPhoto '05 compatibility.
- Images can now be watermarked according to their filenames, in a font and style of the user's choosing.
- Several bug fixes.
- Improved Watermarking Functionality, including the ability to create custom text watermarks from within Downsize.
- Bug fix dealing with automatic update checking.
- Bug fix dealing with a crash in OS X 10.2.8.
- Several other smaller bug fixes.
Copyright © Stunt Software. All rights reserved.