On The Job Version History
← Back to main On The Job page.
- Improved stability under Mountain Lion.
- Added Retina Display support.
- Fixed issues upgrading from previous versions.
- Fractional values are now allowed for quantity type job items.
- Fixed a bug that caused custom start and end dates on jobs with no timing sessions to be lost.
- Fixed a problem with large quantities on quantity type job items.
- Fixed data loss bug when a negative custom hourly rate was set on a job item.
- Fixed a bug that caused notes to be lost or attached to incorrect items.
- Fixed a 10.5 compatibility problem.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a crash when migrating from a PPC to an Intel Mac.
- Fixed a problem preventing jobs from being able to be created immediately after registration in some instances.
- Fixed a persistent crash when "-" was entered for the cost in a Fixed Cost item.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when the timing session currently being timed was manually deleted.
- Added ability to import job archives from On The Job version 2.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the total cost on an invoice to wrap around to a second line.
- Fixed a problem that would sometimes cause double-clicking to edit the name of a job or client to fail.
- PDFs can once again be selected as background images in the Invoice Template Editor.
- Added duplicate menu item to the contextual menu for jobs, job items, and invoices.
- CVS export now quotes time values for the case of european decimal time values containing commas.
- Fixed a problem where changing the hour of a timing session could move the date forward a day.
- Arrow keys can now nudge the Invoice Items area in the invoice template editor.
- Addresses several Snow Leopard compatibility issues.
- Added a new Export... menu option to the File menu for exporting to CSV, XML, or plain text.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent certain items from showing up on a date-limited invoice or in date-limited searches.
- Partial items listed on invoices now show more correct start and end dates.
- Clients now use their last used invoice template setting when creating new invoices.
- Increased the maximum number of decimal places allowed in a tax rate.
- Pressing delete when the timing sessions window is open will now delete the selected timing session instead of the parent job item.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug that caused idle time not to be subtracted.
- Added the ability to translate / customize the "Total" and "Total Before Tax" Labels on an invoice template.
- Added ability to suppress the hours total for the hours/quantity column on an invoice.
- Fixed a problem that caused tax to sometimes not show up on an invoice.
- Fixed a problem where incorrect currency settings would sometimes show up on an invoice.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some items not to appear on an invoice created using a date range.
- Fixed an invoice template editor bug that would sometimes cause the invoice items element to jump around unpredictably when editing a template.
- Changed minimum window size to prevent improperly drawn buttons.
- The Total Cost element in an invoice now shows the total cost including tax if tax is shown on the invoice.
- The preferences window now remembers it's screen location across application launches.
- The client address picker now resizes properly.
- Control-clicking now properly brings up the contextual menu for job items.
- Other bug fixes and enhancements.
Copyright © 2010 Stunt Software. All rights reserved.